Replacement back for Spigen Slim Armor S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iFalcon, Oct 7, 2014.

1. iFalcon macrumors regular

I was wondering if it's possible to purchase replacement back covers for the Spigen Slim Armor S case?

The current one I have is red and very scratched up and would like to find the Satin Silver one. I contacted Spigen, but they do not sale just the replacement covers.

I checked Amazon and Ebay, but really wasn't able to find anything unless I overlooked it.

Appreciate the input.

2. JunJunwhoo macrumors newbie

I was looking into this too as well cos I just got mine today. I am looking for the black back cover. Let me know if you find something tho :D

3. jayrflow macrumors 6502

They will sell them individually eventually. Probably a few months after demand goes down. I've been a customer since Spigen was SGP and when they used to include screen/back protectors with their cases. They always sell the bumpers/backplates to their cases a few months after demand starts to die down.

4. JunJunwhoo macrumors newbie

thanks for the heads up, appreciate it. Are you using spigen at the moment with your iPhone 6? Pics?!

5. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

Yeah they should in a month or three. Imo it's pretty stupid not to do it earlier because they would sell a ton of them.

6. jayrflow macrumors 6502

I don't currently have it on my phone and I'm at work so ill try to post pics in the morning when I get home. But I own a red Neo Hybrid (plastic version) and a space gray Neo Hybrid (aluminum version) so ill post pics when I can in the morning.

7. JunJunwhoo macrumors newbie

ahok,

I am looking into getting the hybrid as well. Looks more slim than the slim armor, I already have tech 21 coming on the way, arriving next tuesday. Will post pics of those too.

8. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

I got one at the beginning of the year. What I've noticed is that when I try to clean it with some cleaner it would get dry and a little dull. So I stopped using the cleaner and just wipe it with a microfiber cloth.

I doubt it they will be making a new backings for the S. I would wait and grab a new case when they go on sale. The lowest I've seen them were around $10.

9. flipn0tic macrumors member

Anyone want a gunmetal one that's willing to part with their gold back? I originally got the space gray 6 so I got the gunmetal slim armor. Ended up swapping for the gold 6 and now the gunmetal doesn't match at all.