Replacement back glass iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jjk454ss, Aug 21, 2010.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I know there are already some posts about this, and I did read through them. But now because of a shattered back on a friends phone I need to order something. I am leaning towards iresq.com, but is there better/less expensive options? I read a lot about different backs, carbon fiber would be cool, but I didn't see much out there besides black or white glass.

2. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Are you trying to give your friend options here? Does he want carbon fiber back?

3. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I don't think she cares too much, I am really just trying to find something less than the $80 from iresq.com. And I thought maybe since we are replacing it anyway, maybe there was some cool options available. I see some cheap ones, but want it to be nice quality and to fit good.

4. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Find a place that will just sell you the back, since you can install it yourself.

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

That's what I'm looking for. Iresq.com has them for $80 and it sounds like they are really nice. But they are available down to $10, I just don't want junk.

6. simple20 macrumors regular

You really do get what you pay for. I haven't followed any prices, and there may be cheaper options than Iresq, but don't expect an oem replacement for 10 dollars. Also, globalpartsdirect has has some good reviews on here.