Replacement for Apple iPhone BT headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Smileyboy, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Smileyboy macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

I've been using my headset for 4 iPhone models now... I'm kind of irritated that I can't play music or podcast through it. I also can't find a Jailbreak app that works for that purpose. Guess that isn't a big deal for anyone.

So today I was in the Verizon Wireless store returning my Jabra Freeway... Which is garbage.... I saw the Bose BT headset and bought that....it does everything I want it to. I'll have to try it out tomorrow at the job site and see how it does with noise, my Apple in ear headphones handle noise well, I hope this does the same.

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

What don't you like about the Jabra? I have one and love it.

3. Smileyboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

I was told I sounded garbled at times, the FM transmitting function dropped out rather quickly also I always felt like I was shouting.

4. msarway macrumors 6502

msarway

5. Smileyboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

Yeah the Bose is very nice. Wish the battery lasted a little longer. [​IMG]

6. RickG macrumors regular

I have that Bose- the sound is the best- the battery sucks big time- when it was new it lasted about 3/4 of a day- now at about two years old it won't last more than a ten minute call- I need to send mine in and get a new battery installed- good luck

7. Partridge macrumors 6502

The new jawbone era is pretty close to that size, and has most of the new bells and whistles.