Replacement From Apple Shows ALL Saved SHSH

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Maverick1337, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

Good morning everyone.

My girlfriend and I received replacement iPhones from Apple a couple days ago and thankfully came with 4.3.3. We jailbroke our phones and I noticed on mine Cydia says at the top I have saved SHSH from 4.0.1 - 4.3.5. I thought this was rather odd so I just installed TinyUmbrella to see which ones I have and when it was finished, it shows "All you can do now is select CYDIA and hope that CYDIA has your SHSH saved. If not, there is nothing you can do." I am a little confused because Cydia does show it but Tinyumbrella doesn't say I have it. With the SHSH's at the top of Cydia does that mean I have them or no? What's even more strange is my girlfriends replacement only has SHSH 4.3.5 at the top and nothing more.

If anyone can shed any light on the situation it would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

2. romeo22 macrumors member

Maybe yours is a refurb and whoever owned it before you jailbroke it :)

3. malias4 macrumors 6502a

malias4

4. sbddude macrumors 6502a

in tinyumbrella options, is "request shsh from cydia" selected?

Toggle it and try again.

5. Snide macrumors 6502a

Snide

Sounds like you got my first iPhone 4, as I had SHSH's saved from 4.01 up.
    I had the proximity sensor issue, so they would have just replaced the front and rear glass and fitted it with a new battery. Enjoy! :)

6. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

nothing strange here TS;
    replacements are refurbs so for yours the prev owner had jb since way back on 4.0.1 and for your gf probably never since she only has 4.3.5 which would mean that it just got saved or the prev owner had only saved 4.3.5. Cydia has them on the server; TU won't show anything since you have nothing older for them saved on the computer; you can tell TU to get them from Cydia ("request shsh from cydia") and they then will show. :cool:

7. Maverick1337 thread starter macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

When I started TU I toggles OFF the request from Cydia because TU warns you at the beginning to turn it off. When I get home I will flip the switch and report back my findings. Thank you guys for all the help.