Replacement iphone is yellower than my friends...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Oct 23, 2010.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

i just got my replacement iphone and i didn't get a chance to compare it to my old one to see if i always had a yellowish tint, but comparing it to my friends phone his is more blue than mine. but mine isn't drastically yellow like some of the pictures people put up. im wondering if i should exchange again, because its not going to be possible to get a perfect one since they can't open every replacement box.

2. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Really.... yeah go into the Apple store and tell them THAT'S why you want to exchange..... yeah do that and make sure you post up here BEFORE you go so other MR members can show up and point/laugh at you. Enjoy your phone ffs.

3. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

um ok.. anyway just saying. when i use it w/o having it next to someone elses it doesn't look yellow at all.

btw i bout the antiglare screen protector and is it supposed to make the screen look matte ish, cause the crystal film one made it look so much clearer!

4. 0wnage macrumors member

Mine is exactly the same way. I've been to many different Apple stores, and all the phones have that yellowish tint, rather than the cool blue.

5. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

yea i figured that and i think its more the 16gb that are more blue but the 32gb are more yellow ish. its not even noticable by any means unless u put it side by side!

6. Saberon macrumors 6502a

My iPhone 4 is yellow compared to my friends 3GS. I don't notice until it's side by side.

7. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

OMG! so i got a new one because of the slide to unlock flash on the screen and it happens again on this new one. is this a bug on the software then? cause it makes no sense.

8. crazytiger86 macrumors 6502

What? You gotta be more descriptive with your posts.
    There is a flash where it says unlock?

9. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

for some reason on my old iphone 4 and now it seems to have happened once on my new replaced iphone 4. when i slide to unlock the screen will like have a double flash on it. its hard to explain.. there is already a thread about it

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=973235&highlight=

i really thought it was a problem with certain phones, since my other friend who has a 16gb iphone 4 has never had this problem, so idk its weird.