Replacement liquid for Body Guardz, Invis Shield, ect ???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macman4291, Oct 11, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

I ran out of liquid, should I buy more solution from NLU, or what do yall do to replace it on your own ? Just water or what ?

2. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

i used about 10 oz of regular water with a few drops of dish soap. that is what it says to use on the bestskinsever website.

3. Kaushal macrumors member

The solution is a mixture of few drops of baby shampoo and water. You can make it yourself :) don't buy it.

4. Kaushal macrumors member

5. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

lol

Just don't use too much soap with Bodyguardz, they tend to slide like crazy. With their solution they stick and are hard to slide. Best Skins Ever IMO are the east and best applied (and cut)

I have used Invisible Shield(which has a terrible cut for the back now, no top and bottom bezel coverage), Body Guardz is ok but is a pain in the ass to put on, and Best Skin Ever which is cut very well and easy to apply compared to the other two.

6. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

I just used some distalled water, I didnt have soap that I could use, I only had bars of soap. Do yall think thats ok....the water was mixed with a little but of the solution it came with, there was a tad bit left.

7. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Yeah, that's fne. Some of the skin makers explicitly recommend doing that.