Replacement Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by thirdykal, Jan 28, 2010.

1. thirdykal macrumors member

Hey guys,

Bought a 2007 Macbook back when the price was still $1299, so now with numerous failures Apple is offering me a replacement worth the same price, ie. Macbook Pro 13" w/ 4GB RAM upgrade.
    My question is, with the refreshes coming out in February (supposedly), how long after Apple authorizes the replacement can I claim my replacement? Can I wait until the update comes out then get it?
    Or, if that's not possible, after my replacement arrives, do I get a couple weeks to exchange for an updated model like if I had bought new?

Thanks

2. Dekimasu macrumors regular

I'm sure there are answers elsewhere on the forum, because people have been asking this every day. Someone will probably help you out here as well, but why didn't you ask Apple how long the replacement voucher is good for instead of us?

3. thirdykal thread starter macrumors member

I didn't want to seem greedy to the Apple people, they probably get people wanting for nothing everyday.
    I haven't seen anybody ask these questions about replacement computers, only about the new refreshes. I'll do a search in the forum though.