Replacement rubber feet for my MB Pro 2007

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MiniMoke, Oct 10, 2012.

  1. MiniMoke macrumors member

    Nov 12, 2009

    I wonder if and where I can get replacement feet (small grey rubber nubs) for my 17" MacBook Pro from late 2007?? They just parted company with the machine one by one over the last months.

    Might also get some stick on silicone or rubber pads.... but I want to keep it tidy
  2. Mal macrumors 603


    Jan 6, 2002
    Call Apple, they can send you a DIY kit with the feet and superglue. It's pretty easy overall.

  3. remybarton macrumors newbie

    Jan 8, 2015
    MacBook Pro 2008 (late model) Rubber Feet

    I contacted Apple today about purchased MacBook Pro 2008 (late model) Rubber Feet. The Apple rep told me the machine is considered "vintage" and, as a result, Apple no longer stocks any parts. The rep routed me to the following website for parts:

    Hope this helps. The only other place I have found parts is eBay.

Share This Page