Replacement Silicon Earbud for In-Ear...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DannyBres, Apr 17, 2009.

1. DannyBres macrumors 65816

DannyBres

I lost one of my silicon earbuds on my new Apple headphone with mice and remote today. Where can u get a replacement?

2. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

OK, this if entirely off-topic, but is a pet-peeve of mine...

Silicon = the raw element Si. Commonly used as the solid crystaline substrate for microchips (i.e. a "silicon wafer").

Silicone = the stretchy/rubbery stuff that earphone pieces, female enhancements, and window caulking are made from.

Two different things. Again, sorry for the rant, but it seems that everyone gets these exactly opposite when posting. You want the "silicone" pieces for your earbuds ;)

3. livewire009 macrumors newbie

Replacement of product

It is definitely difficult when your small add on is misplaced...you can ask the seller if he has extra spares...or try the lose market.

4. dlbernau macrumors newbie

sony hybrid tips

are what I am using with my apple headset, even tho I still have the original tips. They seems to stay in my ears better, and improve the bass response a bit. You can get them at best buy for I believe $8.99

5. EvanAgee macrumors member

EvanAgee

6. khyberny macrumors newbie

Swap Small or Medium for Large

Hi,

I would like to swap a pair of Small or Medium silicone tips for Large ones for the Apple in-ear earbuds. Email me at jockony@yahoo.com, thanks.