Replacement White Sport Band??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by The Tuck, May 21, 2015.

1. The Tuck macrumors 6502

The Tuck

I just got an update today that I have a "Replacement" WSB on its way to me when I haven't even received the first band. Check out this screenshot and help me make sense of this. Does it mean I'm actually getting two bands?

Tuck

Attached Files:

2. dilap macrumors 6502a

Seems like an error, contacting Apple Support would probably be the best thing to do.

3. PedCrossing macrumors 6502

PedCrossing

The original band shipped on 17th and you haven't received it yet? Is it still on the way?

4. dilap macrumors 6502a

Maybe it's postal delivery and will take longer, but I don't know.

5. The Tuck thread starter macrumors 6502

The Tuck

Not sure if the original band is still on its way. When I track shipment, it looks like it's still in transit. Maybe I should contact the shipper.

Tuck

6. Natzoo macrumors 65816

Natzoo

keep us updated.

7. The Tuck thread starter macrumors 6502

The Tuck

It was being shipped via OnTrac and I called them today to check the status. They basically said the package had disappeared and they had an internal investigation going on to see what happened to it. They have a liaison at their company who deals with Apple shipments so she must have contacted them and they issued a replacement.

They're supposed to follow up with me once the investigation concludes... I wonder what happened to the band? I had never heard of OnTrac before this. Apple typically uses UPS / FedEx / DHL, right?

Tuck

8. Dumbinho macrumors member

My white sport band went to "preparing for shipment" yesterday. And today it went back to processing.
    My card was never charged. Weird.
    I was hoping to get it before this weekend

9. PedCrossing macrumors 6502

PedCrossing

I got my white sport band this evening at local Apple Store and cancelled my online order. If there's an Apple Store nearby, swing by, many stores have sport bands in stock and you won't have to deal with all the drama from these shipping companies.

10. The Tuck thread starter macrumors 6502

The Tuck

I actually tried this today and my local store only had black leather loops in stock. I figure at this point since I already have a sport band, I might as well just wait for this color to arrive. Not in a huge hurry to get a second workout band- just like the look of the WSB.

Tuck

11. Mobster1983 macrumors 6502

Mine just arrived today. It is extremely comfortable. I like the Milanese, but this may be slightly more comfortable for everyday use.

Glad to see the shipping company is taking care of everything without you even having to do anything. Good on them.