Replacing iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by IBAPPLENERD, Aug 30, 2010.

1. IBAPPLENERD macrumors newbie

So to my absolute dismay my new iPhone 4 was knocked from my hand and hit the ground. :eek: I thought all was good then I noticed that there is a slight crack on the top right of the back panel. Barely noticeable, I only found it becuase I started to get dust underneath my invisishield. So here's my question if I'm totally OCD about my phone and cannot stand the thought of having my screen cracked is there someway to talk myself into a replacement? If so what has worked for people? Obviously I need something that can't really be seen right on the spot, I'm pretty good at small talking Genius' into whatever I want but I need something to go for so what has worked? (signal issues, random turning off, not responding...what are the issues that I could use to pursuade an unsuspecting apple employee to replace my phone ;)

2. Ann P macrumors 68020

Too bad, you're not getting out of this one. Rest assured that they will inspect the phone thoroughly before any returns or exchanges. Learn to live with it, you're a grown man. (assumption)

3. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Being honest?

In my experience this has a higher chance of working, than lying to get what you want.