Replacment Options for Samsung Intensity

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dixie8123, Oct 8, 2011.

1. dixie8123 macrumors member

I want to replace my Samsung Intensity. Its about the worst phone I have ever had, besides my old Windows Mobile 6.5 Phone. I am trying to decide what phone to get. Also, I am in a two year contract through Verizon and have to buy the phone at full price due to the fact im not due for an upgrade.

I am looking for a phone that:
    -Can surf the internet easily
    -Integrate well with my current devices (Macbook Pro, iPad, ATV2)
    -Alot of apps
    -Just to work.
    -Have alot of features
    -Look good.
    -Dosent cost more than $650

I know that an iPhone would be best, but I am also looking into cheaper options... Please help

Thanks,
    Dixie8123

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

3. phillyphill macrumors 6502

phillyphill

lol i was going to say must people will tell you to get an iphone since this is apple forum. Your best bet isnt to ask people but to look at the things you want in a phone and figure it out for yourself. because if i/we tell you to get a phone and you dont like it then you're going to be even more pissed.

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Based on the need to integrate with his other Apple toys, the iPhone is a no-brainer. But based on the budget and other needs, a used iPhone 4 is his best choice.

5. dixie8123 thread starter macrumors member

Gotta point, but I do like to have the newest things in my phone.. then again, anything is better than a ****** samsung intensity. Btw, I do not want my phone to be a Samsung. Maybe wait a little while and then the used 4S will be out, gotta save up $650 anyways.. haha