Reply from Switcheasy Rep about Ipad 2 cases..

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by los318, Mar 24, 2011.

1. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

If your a Switcheasy fan like i am this will be good news for you. I'm excited.

los318:

Will you be making a Vulcan Ipad 2 case and if so.. it be compatible with the a smartcover? I\'m really holding out for a Vulcan case for my new Ipad 2. Thanks!!

Switcheasy Rep, Brianna:

Hello

We are planning to keep the existing line up we currently have for iPad 1 and extend it to iPad 2.
    The time line is a little bit more tricky to predict in this point because we don't actually know how much work will be involved to perfect the mold, lining up the newly added camera holes and calculate the curves of this much thinner iPad 2 case.

We have TRIG™ / RIBCAGE™ available for the iPad 2 right now. If you are looking for our award winning CARA™ CANVAS™ VULCAN™ or REPTILE™ version, we are estimating that end of March. We might be able to debut our new line up of iPad 2 cases on our Website.

Thank You
    Brianna
    www.switcheasy.com (USA Website)

2. RFR79 macrumors member

sweet! I have been checking their website every day to see what they have instore for the ipad 2. I would love to see a rebel case for the ipad 2.

3. dylanursula macrumors 6502

This is good to hear... I was REALLY disappointed in their iPhone4 case quality in terms of durability and fit - far too much dust getting into it, so for the first time ever I moved over to INCASE. That being said a low profile iPad2 Nude type case would be great.