Reposting this: iChair for iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Cutwolf, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Cutwolf macrumors 6502

2. kvizzel macrumors 6502a

what happens if they don't reach their goals? 15K

3. Cutwolf thread starter macrumors 6502

You don't get charged (or even authorized) until they reach their goal.

4. diacritic macrumors regular

5. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

So we all just got our iPad 2's and we're looking for the best case - now I have to give this guy $40 so that he can pay his Chinese factory to make a plastic mold once he gets a total of $15,000 by April 14th (3 weeks from now) - then he emails me 8 weeks later and says "hey the mold is ready in China", then I wait another 8 weeks and he says "we should start shipping the iPad2 case next month, I'm so excited". Then the day before Steve Jobs announces iPad3, I get my shipping email all the while my iPad2 has been thoroughly scratched waiting for it's lovely chair.

Thank you no.

6. Cutwolf thread starter macrumors 6502

You sound like a thrill to be around. I hope you get punched in the face often.

PS He's a legitimate seller, and released the iChair for the iPad 1 quite successfully.

7. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

I laughed.... :D

8. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

Your response infers that I was attempting to be sarcastic when actually the timings given are probably not too far fetched.

I didn't question his legitimacy as a seller and I think if he hits his goal and I contribute, I will eventually get the product.

You on the other hand sound a bit high strung - put down the iOS gear and take a jog once in awhile, it helps.

9. realbrandon macrumors member

10. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

:rolleyes:

If he was so successful, why is he doing the equivalent of begging online for seed money?