[REQ] Looking for an app to track my school grades!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MagicTramp, Mar 27, 2009.

1. MagicTramp macrumors newbie

I want to keep track of all my results/grades in my subjects.
    However, i'm not kidding, there is NOTHING that i have seen that does this.
    Surely its out there somewhere!

Anyone know of a good app?

p.s. NOT schoolhouse please, it seems to dislike my Mac :/

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Do you realize that you have given absolutely no information that can be used to help you? We are even left to assume that your grades are computerized.

Assuming that your grades are computerized and that they are available for review over the Internet, then they are likely available for review on the Web. If this is the case, then you will need the URL of your school's website that distributes your grades. I would assume that you school has given that information to your parents. You might want to talk to your parents about this.

3. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

you have to try this revolutionary new grade tracking app out, its called excel.

4. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

OMG, I occurs that you don't make it clear if you are a teacher or a student. If you are a teacher, then there are numerous gradebook applications available for the Mac. Many teachers use Excel, but my sentiments are that it is heir to errors that a dedicated gradebook application will not make. You can locate most such applications here and there. Of these, the one that is usually rated the highest is Easy Grade Pro.

EGP allows multiple classes with the same students. However, there are other applications among those listed at the links above that will do this.

5. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

6. Saladinos macrumors 68000

Saladinos

7. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

w/e same thing. the point is all he needs is a spreadsheet, not a special app.