Request: Any app like Wacom Intuos "Radial Menus"?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rsilves, Nov 4, 2009.

1. rsilves macrumors newbie

Hi. I am a film student, and am directing myself to color correction.
    I bought a Wacom Bamboo Fun for using Color, and then I found this video where the guy shows how he uses Color with his Intuos tablet.
    The Intuos driver has this good Radial Menu thing, which I found really interesting. The Bamboo driver doesn't have this option (it has a configurable menu, but very basic, and doesn't provide the option to include sub menus).

I thought that there might be some other programs that let you do the same, so that's what I'm looking for. Programs like Quicksilver (it has a radial menu option, for exploring files and doing some actions with them), Trampoline or Sapiens. I tried them but they are not configurable as the Wacom's radial menu is.

I have a G13 gaming keypad for Color, which I find useful for the most common shortcuts, but sometimes I'd prefer something with more visual feedback (with the G13 I have to remember which keys are assigned to which options).

So.. Well, that's what I'm looking for, any kind of recommendation will be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Rodrigo.

(I hope I'm publishing in the right place of the forum).

2. rsilves thread starter macrumors newbie