Request for anyone interested in liveblogging on release day

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mavrev, Jun 26, 2008.

1. mavrev macrumors newbie

Hello,

I'm thinking about putting together a CoverItLive page to have multiple people liveblog from the lines on release day. Things like talking to people in line, pictures, and things that we may not know right now. If anyone would be interested in this I'd love to hear from you. I'd like to get a group of about 5 or so people doing this to provide some good coverage.

Thanks.

2. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

You could try your luck getting support by posting this message on the iPhone 3G Launch Meetups forum.

3. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

i am thinking about doing this actually. at least take tons of pics, and some video, and write a write up afterwords. I think it would be fun. But, not for sure. Its for sure that i am going to stay there for quite awhile for the phone (my friend is talking about bringing his tent!) but not sure about blogging the experience

4. mavrev thread starter macrumors newbie

We have a group assembled and will be broadcasting live on July 11th. If you're interested in contributing you can send an email to iphone@mavrev.com and we'll get you involved. For more visit: http://u.mavrev.com/a

Edit: Due to complications we're looking for some more people to help out. Email us if you're interested.