Request For Sticky

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by forafireescape, Apr 30, 2008.

1. forafireescape macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

I don't know about you guys, but I would love if we had a sticky about battery usage. It seems like everyday I come on here someone else is posting a thread that basically says "I keep my battery plugged in all the time, is this bad?" or "How do I get the most health out of my battery?" or something very similar. It frustrates me.

But anyway I think this is a general question that could be addressed by a sticky. Mostly because people are too lazy to check if it's already been posted.

What do you guys think?

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

probably be better/easier for someone to write up a guide and then we can put it at the top of the laptop forums.

3. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Hmm, well there is this guide, but I'm not sure how old it is or whether or not it's up to date. :eek: I don't get the guide stuffs.

4. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

It looks OK, but it needs a big 80%/300 at the top, as well as a bunch of capacities for different models.

5. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Well get to it :p

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I'm doing a practice exam :p. I have started a thread to get the maximum battery capacity of different models here.

7. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

I'm honored that my craptastic guide was linked by someone. :p
    Really? Haven't we learned that the larger and bolder something is, the more certain it won't be read? ;):p

8. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Well given that no-one seems to care (or owns any Mac other than a MacBook) I guess the guide will stay as it is.