iPad request for stock folder on ipad 2 6.1.2 (desperate)

nudda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2013
so i tried one of the mods on another forum and it didnt work. Problem is now I have no facetime on my ipad 6.1.2. I didnt take any backups and there are no shsh blobs saves for restore (lesson learnt)

I need the following 3 folders to resume my life (yes, its eating me!)

MobilePhone.app (which is in Applications).
TelephonyUI.framework & TelephonyUtilities.framework (which are in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks)

Really appreciate if someone can help. It's amazing how these things can turn your world upside down.

Many thanks!

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
first of all, why would you delete a system folder without knowing what it did? you could have bricked your iPad (temporarily). and second, you can't use shsh blobs to downgrade unless you are on an iPhone 4, 3gs, or ipot touch 4th gen. i hope somebody can help, but if you don't know what you are deleting, don't delete it.

glsillygili

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2011
New York
so i tried one of the mods on another forum and it didnt work. Problem is now I have no facetime on my ipad 6.1.2. I didnt take any backups and there are no shsh blobs saves for restore (lesson learnt)

TelephonyUI.framework & TelephonyUtilities.framework (which are in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks)

Really appreciate if someone can help. It's amazing how these things can turn your world upside down.

Many thanks!
extract the ipsw

Dalton63841

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2010
SEMO, USA
You will probably have to cross your fingers and hope someone takes pity. It is against "something I can't remember the name of at 4am" to share those files.

In the future, never delete or make edits without first making a copy as a backup. I usually make a copy of each folder with the extension ".bak".

nudda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2013
You will probably have to cross your fingers and hope someone takes pity. It is against "something I can't remember the name of at 4am" to share those files.

In the future, never delete or make edits without first making a copy as a backup. I usually make a copy of each folder with the extension ".bak".
Indeed - lesson learnt. Thanks

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011

Many thanks!
iPad 2 versions from iOS6.1:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81986513/MobilePhone.zip

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81986513/TelephonyUI.zip

Let me know when you've finished downloading so that I can delete them.

nudda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2013

nudda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2013
THANK YOU so much! Feel free to delete now as I have downloaded them.

Will give them a try and see what happens.

Thanks again!!!
The files fixed my problem. I cannot thank you enough. Nothing short of Angels.

THANK YOU!