Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
Would some kind soul be willing to help a brother out and post the stock Sprint carrier bundle? I have the carrier patch installed and want to revert to stock without restoring but forgot to make a backup of the original beforehand.

I'd really appreciate it.

I'm not sure if it matters but I have an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1 and the bundle is located in the following location-

/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/Sprint_CSIM_LTE_US.bundle

Thanks!

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Would some kind soul be willing to help a brother out and post the stock Sprint carrier bundle? I have the carrier patch installed and want to revert to stock without restoring but forgot to make a backup of the original beforehand.

I'm not sure if it matters but I have an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1 and the bundle is located in the following location-

Thanks!
You'll have to give me an hour or so and I can do that for you.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2.

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
Sorry, but given the path you specified Sprint_LTE_US.bundle was all I found. There's one called Sprint_Virgin_LTE_US.bundle, but nothing that has CSIM in the name.

Don't know if that's because of the model difference or the difference between iOS 7 and 8.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1932210/Sprint_LTE_US.bundle.zip

Hmm. The one I listed is the only one with Sprint in the name at all on mine. Maybe the one you posted IS the regular stock one regardless and the CSIM one is because of the patch I have.

If anyone has an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1 and does not have the carrier/comm center patch installed could you please look and see what you have listed? I'm going to backup the one I have now and install the one you've posted, eyoungren and see what happens.

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
The file posted works for me. Deleted the CSIM bundle, uninstalled commcenter patch from Cydia then rebooted twice. Was greeted with an 'updated carrier settings found' prompt, installed and I'm good to go. Back on carrier version 17.1 now instead of the patched 20.1.1 and now my dialer codes work again.

Thanks, eyoungren, for posting that for me!

Note- I have to reinstall TetherMe again but no biggie. Just a heads up for anyone else.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
The file posted works for me. Deleted the CSIM bundle, uninstalled commcenter patch from Cydia then rebooted twice. Was greeted with an 'updated carrier settings found' prompt, installed and I'm good to go. Back on carrier version 17.1 now instead of the patched 20.1.1 and now my dialer codes work again.

Thanks, eyoungren, for posting that for me!

Note- I have to reinstall TetherMe again but no biggie. Just a heads up for anyone else.
Awesome! Glad it worked!

Superchilpil

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2015

Thanks!
I know this thread is almost a year old, but I had to stop and thank everyone for this! Messed up my carrier bundle and if it wasn't for this I would of had to restore my phone and lose jailbreak to get service back.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I know this thread is almost a year old, but I had to stop and thank everyone for this! Messed up my carrier bundle and if it wasn't for this I would of had to restore my phone and lose jailbreak to get service back.
Good thing I generally leave that stuff in my Dropbox when I post it. ;)

Glad it's still helping. I couldn't get you a new one either, I'm on T-Mobile now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.