Request: iPhone 5 Side & Back Protector/Skin

JoshObra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Just ordered an Ultra Crystal from SGP and is coming in the mail soon.

Before I slap a case on my iPhone with the crystal, I wanted to put some protection on the sides and back.

Any suggestions? Dry applications only please.

Thanks!

Last edited:

milk242

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
Check etsy.com or luckylabs for side wrap. You can try wrapsol for the back (I don't like their wet install skins but they say their iPhone 5 back protector is a dry install).

doctorandrew

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2012
Can't seem to find back and side protectors that cover the whole surface of the back. I don't care too much for the chamfer, but so far a lot of them have been 1-2mm short on the back sides.

dietcokemac

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2009
Bama
I used BCO skins since they offer so many different textures of skins and offer full customization. Got mine today and will be doing a review soon. They have lots of coupon codes too "takeitoff20"

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
Get your bodyguards installed yet?
Sorry, I decided not to install them. I looked at more pictures and did not like the high glossy look and the fuzz that the sides attract. I ordered the lucky labs skin today, i've used them in the past.

UFBoy2323

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Sorry, I decided not to install them. I looked at more pictures and did not like the high glossy look and the fuzz that the sides attract. I ordered the lucky labs skin today, i've used them in the past.
No worries, i can understand that...Bodyguardz offer a refund or return label? I may return mine.