Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joshoon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 18, 2014
Netherlands
Hey all :)

I'm owning an Apple Watch Sport Space Grey 38mm with the black sports band, which I really love.
Right now I am considering to buy myself the black leather loop band when the Watch comes out in The Netherlands. (Got the Watch itself from Germany)
The reason I would like that one, is because my wrist seem to get thicker and thinner throughout the day, and when I loose the strap a bit, it gets too loose.
Especially with the extreme high temperatures in The Netherlands my wrists seem to get thicker, and also more sweatier, which is quite uncomfortable with the sport band.

Now I am quite curious how the Leather Loop band looks on the Apple Watch Sport Space Grey.
On Mixyourwatch.com it looks pretty damn sexy, but I am wondering how it looks like in real life, since I cannot find that many pictures of it.

So I am wondering if anyone here has the same combination, and if they are willing to make some pictures of their AWS with the leather loops band.

Some close-ups and some from further away.
Im also curious to hear your experiences with it so far.

Thanks a lot in advance!

nicho

macrumors 601
Feb 15, 2008
Hey all :)

I'm owning an Apple Watch Sport Space Grey 38mm with the black sports band, which I really love.
Right now I am considering to buy myself the black leather loop band when the Watch comes out in The Netherlands. (Got the Watch itself from Germany)

are you planning to buy a new 42mm watch when it comes out? the leather loop isn't sold for 38mm watches, only 42mm.

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
There isn't a person on MR who wouldn't like to see that. According to the non-OEM band thread, only two people have successfully received leather loop bands. So ad nicho said, unless you're also planning on getting the 42mm watch, you're currently SOL. But the rest of us haven't given up, so neither should you.

You'll just need to keep an eye on the other thread. ;) https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/non-oem-fake-clone-apple-watch-bands.1881150/unread

Joshoon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 18, 2014
Netherlands
are you planning to buy a new 42mm watch when it comes out? the leather loop isn't sold for 38mm watches, only 42mm.

I noticed later :(
Getting a knockoff now hahah

There isn't a person on MR who wouldn't like to see that. According to the non-OEM band thread, only two people have successfully received leather loop bands. So ad nicho said, unless you're also planning on getting the 42mm watch, you're currently SOL. But the rest of us haven't given up, so neither should you.

You'll just need to keep an eye on the other thread. ;) https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/non-oem-fake-clone-apple-watch-bands.1881150/unread

2 people... but how many did actually order it?
I will excpect it this month.

nicho

macrumors 601
Feb 15, 2008
Looks like 10-20 ordered. Some of us were lucky enough to get refunds. Others are still fighting to get their money back.

i have seen plenty of reviews with photos here in china, and most of them black leather loops. but whether the right people are selling them on aliexpress and exporting them is a different question, i guess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.