Resale - ATT 3G VS Verizon Bundle

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dloreski, Oct 29, 2010.

1. dloreski macrumors member

Feb 5, 2009
    I'm trying to decide which to purchase.
    They both have their pros and cons, but I'm thinking that if I decide to sell and upgrade that I might get more seperating the VZW bundle vs what the AT&T 3G would bring.
    Any thoughts?
  2. jjayasekar macrumors newbie

Aug 14, 2010
    I feel like you'll be better off with the AT&T iPad since it'll be easier to sell... But you do have a point with selling it off separately being profitable; still I feel the difference in profit will be negligible.

If I was ever buying a used iPad I'd definitely go 3G iPad over the wifi with the verizon hotspot if that helps haha

Good luck! Can't go wrong either way :)
  3. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Apr 18, 2010
    Built in 3G is a big plus, but so is being able to use the 3G on other devices.

Resale is iffy. I imagine by the time resale comes around they will probably be around even. I say go for the one that best suits your needs now, not the one that might get you a few more bucks next year.
  4. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

Mar 15, 2005
    Get the one best for you.

1) Do you mainly need 3G only on iPad and not other devices? This would be a huge reason to just choose iPad, more convenient.

2) How is AT&T Versus Verizon in your area?

Honestly, if AT&T & Verizon are BOTH good in your area, only reason to go Verizon would be if you need more devices on the net on a regular basis.