Price Advice Resale Value 2011 MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by thetechfixer, Feb 15, 2012.

1. thetechfixer, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012

thetechfixer macrumors 6502

thetechfixer

[​IMG]

Hi, I am wondering what the resale value of my early 2011 13" MacBook Pro is? The specs are a 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Processor with 4GB of RAM and a 320GB hard drive. The condition is ok, it has like 2 scratches on the bottom seen in the images below and a little one at the top which you cant ever see unless you look at it in direct light. The keyboard is in PERFECT conditi:apple:on, I never even used it without a keyboard protector, it is also running lion and im in Canada if you were wondering. Thanks

----------

The other image but the quality is bad, the scratch is on the right side of the screw in the second image. [​IMG]

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay, or Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what you may be able to charge. Then adjust your price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc.

How to add a picture to a forum post

3. ryannel2003 macrumors 68000

ryannel2003

Refurbished models are going for $929 on the Apple website so taking that into consideration along with the scratches I'd say around $850 or less. Does it still have warranty? AppleCare?