Research on MAC OS

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hellup, May 11, 2010.

1. hellup macrumors newbie

Hello! I'm new to the forum and would like to ask your help users of Mac OS system.
    I am the university Unidavi (Brazil - Rio do Sul - SC) and I need to do a search on the Mac operating system,
    research is the link:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEdlOVJISmhxT0RUQkJtVGRBalpBY3c6MQ&ifq

I will end this research on June 15, to present a working area of Operating Systems.

Thank you for all!

p.s.: I'm sorry if any errors in spelling, since most of the text needed to google translator

2. diazj3 macrumors 6502a

Well, I answered your questionnaire, but I must say it's not very clear, and it could use some work to improve the questions and options available. I'd also recommend you state the purpose or subject of the poll beforehand, so people know what you're researching exactly before going over to google docs, and decide whether they participate or not. I'm also not very comfortable submitting my personal info (location, email) so I didn't.

Good luck.

3. hellup thread starter macrumors newbie

hi, if you want to help me be grateful.
    As I said in the text above, I use google translator for most of the text.
    I entered the forum that the U.S. has achieved little in Brazil.
    if you have any thoughts for me to streamline my questions, you can send an email to jackson@retensul.com.br
    thanks!

4. diazj3 macrumors 6502a

I already put some notes about the questions in the form I completed, hope that helps. The first thing would be to clarify the research objective: what's the purpose/goal of your research? what's the underlying issue/question you're trying to investigate/answer about OSX?

If you have any further questions, you can PM me (private message via this forum), and I'll be happy to help.

cheers!

5. hellup thread starter macrumors newbie