Reservation for Tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by helicopter96, Sep 24, 2015.

1. helicopter96 macrumors member

I preordered my iPhone 6s Plus right when the preorder page opened up in hopes of getting on the iPhone Upgrade Program and I got an email confirming that my iPhone had been reserved. I've also seen that many of the forum users have gotten emails today confirming their appointment for tomorrow, but I haven't gotten one yet. Should I be worried?

2. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

As long as you have the email confirmation that you can show, you should be fine. You could try calling the store and see if they can check it in their system if you're still worried.

3. helicopter96 thread starter macrumors member

Very helpful, thank you. I just wasn't sure if I'd messed something up along the way, guess we'll find out tomorrow!:cool:

4. mofoliar macrumors regular

mofoliar

i got an reservatation confirmation for tomorrow for my local apple store...75mi

hope its a good day!

5. helicopter96 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you guys for your help, I checked my email a few minutes ago and the reservation confirmation FINALLY showed up! Here's to a great launch day tomorrow!

6. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I've gotten FOUR reservation confirmation emails now. It's like they're trying to make the wait more excruciating for me.