Reservation glitch? Read this.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vertigo50, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

I had the weird glitch where I got to the reservation screen and the "See You At The Store" screen, but it never asked me for my email or Apple ID.

Therefore, I never got a confirmation email, because they didn't have my email address.

I called the Apple store where I thought I reserved it, and he said I don't have a reservation.

BUT....

He said they have had a lot of people hit with this glitch, and they are taking down names and numbers on this issue. They are speaking to corporate about how to handle it, and it sounds like there is a possibility they might be able to still reserve me a phone.

So, if you had this glitch, call your Apple store and see if they are doing the same. We might get lucky.

By the way, service like this is the reason I chose to use Apple instead of other stores for this. They will do everything they can to be fair to customers. They may not be able to fix this for me, but the fact that they're trying means a lot.

2. Vertigo50 thread starter macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

By the way, if anyone tries this, post back. I'm curious if other stores are doing this.