Reservation process in NYC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skimcpip, Sep 19, 2015.

1. skimcpip macrumors regular

I woke up at 3AM and reserved my phone for the earliest available pickup slot at an NYC Apple Store. I know they have he best intentions but what are the odds Apple will actually be able to keep my 8AM reservation?

Despite my reservation, I kind of envision a giant cluster f that keeps me there several hours.

Does anyone have any experience from last year they can relate specific to NYC or otherwise?

2. sincere11105 macrumors 6502

I just reserved in CT. Im planning on getting there maybe an hour before. Just in case. I would consider earlier for you, depending on which store in NYC.

3. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

They will have a separate line for reservations and then have everybody line up according to their appointment time. Should not be a big deal.

4. LiemTa macrumors regular

What phpmaven said. 1 line will be for the pissants who waited since Jesus' birth. A separate line for the technologically inclined who preordered at 3a

5. bugelrex macrumors regular

It should be fairly organized assuming they turn away folks who come hours prior to their appoint time and if you're late to your appointment you join the end of the reservation line and allowed to go to the front