Reservations

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bbqthis, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

There was no clear way to make reservations for the Upgrade Program, so I just made a reservation for in-store pickup. Am I boned?

2. asuandy macrumors member

asuandy

Same here. We should be fine. On other threads where people reserved through the program, the confirming email indicates that you can choose to purchase the phone in full or use carrier financing if you change your mind. I don't see why we couldn't choose the program.

3. Bbqthis thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

Did you order through the App? There was absolutely no clear indication or button haha. I made a reservation to buy in store there, but then found the link on the website like an hour later, lo and behold, my model was and time slot was still available so I made an "official" upgrade reservation. Will have to call tomorrow to cancel the other, but I assume it would still have been fine?

4. asuandy macrumors member

asuandy

I did the app. I think you'd be fine still. My time slot is gone, so I'm gonna keep my current reservation.

5. Bbqthis thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

I'm just slightly worried for my wife. She had accidentally made a reservation for in store pickup for a T-Mobile device thinking that was the option to select to get the Upgrade Program, then made a reservation for an AT&T device just in case before I found the online Upgrade Reservation page. Hope she'll be fine, I would feel bad for her :/

6. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

I got hosed by the ATT site and for some reason there's an IMEI issue when trying to order via Apple. I ended doing a Reserve to buy in store on 9/25 at 8:30a central. Will I be able to buy using ATT Next at that appointment time?

7. techspin macrumors 6502a

Making a regular reservation is the same thing. Not like she already paid for the phone, so she should be able to choose how to pay/sign up for the upgrade plan through Apple.

8. Surf Monkey macrumors 68020

Surf Monkey

I bit the bullet and reserved one. 6S Plus 128 ATT in Space Gray. I had planned on skipping the S cycle this time but the upgrade is a lot more significant than I was expecting. I doubt there'll be supply issues. My closest Apple Store had open reservations for every time slot possible.

9. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

I got a reservation and confirmation for a 6S+ in Rose Gold for 9/25 at 8:30a. I'm hoping I can use my AT&T upgrade at the time.

10. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

I just ended a chat with an Apple rep and she confirmed that my Reserve to buy in store reservation and confirmations means I will indeed be picking up my new phone that day, and I can use my AT&T Next upgrade.

11. ZipZap macrumors 601

I made a reservation for Friday 8:30, also orders at&t. Glad I did, Capital One fraud alerted the charge even though I have thousands of available credit. If I lose my order there, will be in the store on that Friday.