Reservations

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rickeames, Jun 24, 2010.

1. rickeames macrumors regular

I showed up today to get my iPhone and the line was just too long -- I had stuff to do. The Apple guy at the end of the line told me that as long as I have a reservation, not to worry, there will be a phone there later today.

I hope he's right. :)

2. macpluslaptop macrumors 6502

Got my reserved phone today. There are 2 different stocks of phones today and 2 different lines. They're selling both reserved & unreserved simultaneously, but the un line is a crapshoot while the res line is sailing right through. Your phone will be there today, but gone tomorrow.

3. DVDxR macrumors regular

I went to the mall, looked at the line, turned around, went back to the office, canceled my reservation and just ordered one for home delivery. At 12:45 the reservation line was a couple hundred deep :( Just not worth the wait.

4. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

I bet if you had gone back later it would have been almost nothing and you could have walked out with a phone 30 minutes later.

5. DVDxR macrumors regular

That was 12:45 PM (lunch time). I actually got there around 11:45, looked at the line and said F* this. Since I was there I decided to eat lunch, then checked again before I left. The line was LONGER. I doubt it's disappeared in the last hour and fifteen minutes.

6. Dsking85 macrumors member

I got mine after about a 4 hour wait. I heard the manager telling a pissed off customer that only had like 30 minutes before work that his reserved phone will be sold off tomorrow if he does not wait. He also said if he comes back at midnight when the store closes, he will be given a card to pick it up tomorrow, but if he is not in line when the store closes he's outta luck.