reserve email conformation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by frunkis54, Jun 16, 2010.

1. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

has anyone checked there email coformation for reserve at store and see the unsubsidized price of 699.

i checked the # number on my iphone called att and both said 299. when i went to preorder yesterday it said 299 then at the end it said i got an error back and would let me reserve. so i reserved i checked my email a few hours later and it says $699. so hopefully its because it coudn't confirm with at&t if i am eligible or not.

2. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Mine says $699, too. I'm not too concerned about it because I'm positive that I'm eligible for the 299 pricing, so as long as there is a phone reserved under my name, I'm sure I can straighten it out in the store.

3. uhhitsjames macrumors member

I did my reserve yesterday at 5am. My friend got through way later in the day and on the reserve page it said his was going to be $699 when he is really eligible. Then on his confirmation email it doesn't have a price, where as mine says $299. I think it's just a glitch that they are aware of. If you know your are eligible, I wouldn't worry about it too much.