"Reserved" over the phone, waiting for an e-mail!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MICMAC247, Jun 25, 2010.

1. MICMAC247 macrumors regular

MICMAC247

I spoke with my local Apple Store this morning and was able to join a priority list for the IP4. They sent me an e-mail confirming the reservation, hoping to receive notification soon!. This is not available online as far as I know so if you are looking to get one this is your best bet!

I did this by calling the Stamford, CT store directly.

Good luck!

2. macfanboy macrumors 6502a

whaa? :confused:

3. spmojo macrumors member

4. Got Haggis? macrumors member

yeah, they had this for all of us that stood in line for walkins that weren't able to get any (at my local apple store, in annapolis,md - they only had 55 phones for walkins - i guess the good thing was that we were notified by 7:30 that we weren't getting them) - they said they expected the next shipment of phones to be next tuesday. not sure if I believe it, guess we will see.

5. MICMAC247 thread starter macrumors regular

MICMAC247

Yeah kind of a ramble there. It was the excitement I guess. I think I meant to express that I was "hopeful" that they will e-mail me when to come in haha.

6. MICMAC247 thread starter macrumors regular

MICMAC247

7. stphnman20 macrumors regular

Thats what I said...

8. davechen macrumors member

Yeah, I was in line yesterday but gave up, so my name is in the queue too. I'm curious to see when I get the email. I'm hoping it's some time in the next week, although I have no information.

9. dast1g macrumors regular

dast1g

My name is on one of those lists with the apple store in Belfast hoping they get a shipment of 32s in next week so I can get mine :D