reserved thru app store but only one question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gdeusthewhizkid, Jun 16, 2010.

1. gdeusthewhizkid macrumors 6502a

hey i reserved my 32 gig iphone thru the app store app on i phone. I didnt have to put in my c.c. or anything. does that mean it went thru...???

2. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

3. gdeusthewhizkid thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. SIUGRAD99 macrumors regular

I would just call the Apple Store to ensure they received your reservation. I did the same thing when both websites were down and it worked for me. I called the store and they had my reservation so i'm all set.

5. Oman macrumors regular

Does reserving in store pick up without putting a cc number in still guarantee you a phone? At the bottom of my reservation e-mail it says phones are sold on a first come first served basis.

6. iMerlin macrumors 6502a

iMerlin

You can also check your reservation status in the Apple Store app. Navigate to stores, find the store you reserved at, then select reservations, yours should be there.

7. yukon8170 macrumors member

I did the same thing, just wondering if anyone has talked with anyone from apple about this. I want to assume that since i reserved one with my apple ID and pw, that it should have my name on it at the store. Any ideas?

8. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

I don't recall hearing anybody that reserved and showed up on launch day that didn't get their phone. But it is ONLY reserved on the 24th. After that you're in the first-come first-served line.

9. Mr. Chewbacca macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

Thanks, I just tried that and it showed up. I feel a little better about my odds of getting one now :)