Reserving iPhone 4S at Apple Store Uk

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shandyman, Oct 18, 2011.

1. shandyman Suspended

When reserving the iPhone, it says about booking after 9pm, which is cool. Once reserved can we collect any time of the day? As I'm looking to do this and pick it up after work at 7pm, it closes at 9pm.

2. chenks macrumors 6502a

chenks

correct, however you'll be lucky to find any store that has any stock.

3. MikeM87 macrumors 6502

MikeM87

indeed this is true i have not found any stores that have any. Mainly looking for Manchester Arndale and Trafford Centre though. Let me know if you guys hear of anything!

4. shandyman thread starter Suspended

Well apparently you can try reserving online after 9pm, it worked last night for my mate in London. Just didn't know if they kept it reserved all day or if it was only till a certain time

5. chenks macrumors 6502a

chenks

has anyone managed to find a store that has any available to reserve yet?
    i've checked every day, and the 2 local stores here never have any.

6. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Absolutely nothing in the Manchester Arndale store. I went in today just to have a look around and asked about availability. They said they get deliveries everyday but they are reserved for people.

I'm still waiting for mine off Vodafone. It seems like the White is very popular this year!

7. chenks macrumors 6502a

chenks

that doesn't sound right. how can they be reserved when there is never any stock showing to be able to reserve.

8. bassanoclapper macrumors 6502

bassanoclapper

I think some are kept back for walk-in/queueing customers
    Unable to reserve at any of the stores in and around London still. O2 stock is very low & sporadic too

9. shandyman thread starter Suspended

There were loads from Wednesday til Sunday. You gotta try from 8.55 as Friday they went up early but there was still at 9.20pm.

10. yui4 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Trafford centre had all in stock @ 21:02 tonight

11. baconroll macrumors member

If you have time, do what I did at the Grand Arcade store in Cambridge. Go in at 12pm - which is when the final reserve pickup time from the night before expires and they had several that people hadn't come in to pick up. I got an unlocked white 4s.

12. shandyman, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011

shandyman thread starter Suspended

I'm confused, what has that got to do with my post?! you've just posted the names and addresses of 4 random stores address and phone numbers.....

13. shandyman thread starter Suspended

14. MikeM87 macrumors 6502

MikeM87

Just came across this thread again. As i was unable to find any within the "Manchester" stores i ordered offline. Currently its preparing for shipment, this has take two weeks though. I just hope when i do get it their are no problems as this would be annoying to say the least!

Me and my iPad have become best friends since not having an iPhone though! :)