reset 2g now not working help please!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by crodjr18, May 20, 2009.

1. crodjr18 macrumors newbie

i reset everything and deleted everything on my 2g. now the screen only has a pineapple on it. only turns off when i hold the home and power button, but besides that theres nothing. connected to computer but it doesnt even recognize the USB connection. no idea what to do

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
  3. crodjr18 thread starter macrumors newbie

sim not supported

got it out of that mode thanks. now on itunes i cant select restore because it says the sim is not supported and when i take it out the 'iphone device' tab goes away on the left side. updated itunes, tried resetting the phone again by holding home and power. now no idea

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    If it is needs to be unlocked, then you need to restore, and then run Quickpwn to jailbreak your phone.

5. crodjr18 thread starter macrumors newbie

i know that but when i connect it to itunes without sim it says to insert sim and goes away and the iphone doesnt appear on the left. when i put the sim card in and click on the iphone on the left it says sim card not supported and i cant do anything. the phone has tmobile in top left by bars but its only in emergency mode. how do i get it so that itunes lets me restore the iphone??

6. crodjr18 thread starter macrumors newbie

never mind did dfu mode when connected to computer now works fine:D