Reset/install/Delete iDisk?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by illegalprelude, Dec 6, 2007.

1. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

Ok you guys. ive been plagued with problems in the last month, ever sense going to Leopard (could be coincidence) but iWeb wont publish. "Cannot publish to "Web/sites"

and so I did a clean install of Leopard (I had done an upgrade from Tiger) and so then I put on iLife 08. Then, within iPhoto, I could no longer publish to Web Gallery. It would start to publish and that sub area it creates on the left hand side would just disappear. Like it never even started to make it.

So i was like ok, bad install.

I did ANOTHER clean install of Leopard. Install of iLife 08 but this time, I didnt port over anything from my old account, maybe there was a corrupted file.

So I just download a photo online, tell iPhoto to publish to Web Gallery. Same thing, starts to do it and it just poofs from doing it, going back to just "Events"

I try iWeb and same error so ive ruled out bad install, dirty install. Corrupt file and such.

So this brings me, can something IN my iDisk be messed up. If so, how can I just delete stuff in there cause ive gone into the "Web, Sites" folder in iDisk and deleted everything there and its still no go. So i dunno, how else can i delete stuff in there.

Again any help would be amazing cause this has turned my Mac useless the last 2 months and ive looked on here and apple forums with no solution :(

2. illegalprelude thread starter macrumors 68000

illegalprelude