Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wack1203

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 7, 2012
This all started because some loser had nothing better to do than hack my att account. So, I had to go into ATT and change my password which means I had to change it on all my devices with a mail browser. On my iphone, when I try to change my password, it tries to verify and then tells me that I need to login to Yahoo.

So, I did some research because I couldn't find out what that meant. I logged into Yahoo on my desktop expecting some verification email but nothing... then I discovered that I was supposed to login via Safari on my iphone. A-ha! Finally, an end to this madness!
g.php

So, I got to Safari and try to login and am rejected with an error message stating:

"We're sorry that you are having difficulty logging in. Please sign in from our desktop login screen and then try login again from our mobile login screen".

WHAT??? There is no way to get to a desktop screen from my iphone...at least none that I can find.

Help! I have literally spent hours on this.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
Try logging in on your desktop and then on your iPhone.

Failing that, is there a link somewhere (probably at the bottom) that takes you to the desktop version?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.