Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by sam10685, Jan 8, 2008.

1. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

This is probably a silly question but if you beat the main game, then start and save the Separate Ways mini game to the same save file, will the main game with all of my gun and health upgrades still be there?

2. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I recall that the Separate Ways had its own unique save icon, so I'm going to assume it would write over your other save if you were to do what you described. If this makes no sense, my excuse is I've been up all night working. :eek:

You could always copy your main save file to another slot, then give it a try. That way if it does delete your main game, you'll at least have a back up.

<]=)

3. sam10685 thread starter macrumors 68000

sam10685

Thank you! I saved a Seprate ways game to another file soi could lay the main game again. So fun to play with a fully upgraded Red9! The Seprate ways game is way hard. All i want is the Chicago typewriter.

4. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Same here about the typewriter. :)

I still have hard mode to play for the main game and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning on doing so after I finally beat Zelda:TP.

<]=)

5. sam10685 thread starter macrumors 68000

sam10685

There's a hard mode? What's different? do you still play with all your upgraded guns and stuff?

6. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Yep and the zombies are no longer like movie version where they slowly move towards you, they run! :)

<]=)

7. sam10685 thread starter macrumors 68000

sam10685

I think I figured it out. Beat the game; save it; start a Separate ways file; save over the main game file even though it says not to. I just hope you can go back to the main game. Can anyone that has the chicago type writter for the wii version tell me?

8. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Don't save over your main file. :)

http://www.cheatscodesguides.com/wii-cheats/biohazard-umbrella-chronicles/
    I beat Separate Ways last year, so I'm assuming when I play on hard, I'll be able to buy it from any merchant.

<]=)

9. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

10. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

So when I play professional mode I'll be able to get the typewriter?

<]=)

11. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I forgot that you can buy the typewrighter if you start off your old completed game. Anyway, I beat the game on Pro to join the ranks of a billion others.

THE PLR IS ABSOLUTE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!! It's both cool and cheese at the same time. It really takes the fun out of things. I would have preferred a single fire shot only, instead of its cheese spread.

I maxed out my Striker and got the Red 9 last time around, which I also maxed out. Great gun. :)

Out of all the monsters, I hate the regenerators the most. I saved up most of my sniper ammo and upgraded my semi-auto rifle most of the way, because of them.

On Pro, I had to buy a missile launcher to kill Salazar's right hand man.

And I still like the TMP even though most don't. I just need to upgrade its exclusive.

Blah.

<]=)