Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for wii...

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by sam10685, Nov 16, 2007.

1. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

Has anyone bought this game? It interests me but i'm going to finish mario galaxy first. How do you controll this game? Is the nunchuck used?

Edit; Same statement/questions apply to Medal of Honor: Heros 2.

2. pcypert macrumors 6502

Nunchuck is used somewhat. Can just hold both seperately or use the little gun case (is that thing out yet? I have these two games and Ghost Squad and have been playing without). They're fun, but I kind of like rail shooters...still remember T2 in the arcade back in the game...gotta love the early 90's love for the Uzi :D

Paul

3. 7on macrumors 601

7on

The game is on Rails (though the nunchuck is used to "look around" I generally ignore it though, unless the camera just missed a key item then I nudge and pick it up before losing it completely). An excellent play I might add. And it's two, can't beat that ;-)

I also heard that House of the Dead 1&2 were being released on the Wii, any confirmations yet?

4. sam10685 thread starter macrumors 68000

sam10685

Cool...!

5. pcypert macrumors 6502

I hope the Japanese House of the Dead bundle comes to the US for about the same price (around 44 bucks). Great deal for a couple games and a gun casing.

I'm really liking this. I wouldn't mind at all if the Wii came out with a bunch of Rail Shooters. Just so long as they're quality ones.

Paul

6. spoon man macrumors 6502a

spoon man

yeah ive had it for a few days now an im really enjoying it i havent played it with the wii zapper atm but ill be getting it today :)