Resizing the browser. I can't get to the bottom or see what's at the bottom!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by tessastargirl1, Feb 16, 2008.

1. tessastargirl1 macrumors newbie

My daughter likes to get on this website about these things called webkinz. When she logs in, she can't see the bottom of the screen and there is part of the game at the bottom. I don't know how to resize it for her so she can get to the bottom. I know about the little green plus sign but when she's on this game, the plus sign is not an available option to click on. Also when she's on another game that is not on the internet, this problem occurs. Does anyone know what I can do? :confused:

2. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

3. mediumofmeaning macrumors member

4. stevep macrumors 6502a

stevep

www.webkinz.com/ I presume.
    The game seems to open in a new window with the resizing disabled. I presume you've already tried dragging the whole window upwards by click-dragging the title bar at the top. If you can't do that (because it's already at the top and won't go any further) then it may be that your screen resolution is not set correctly. If so, go to System Preferences, choose display and reset it to a higher resolution (eg 1024 x 768 instead of 800 x 600).
    Alternatively it might be worth trying a different browser like Firefox instead of Safari to see how it displays.