Resizing Windows...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by ArtOfWarfare, Jul 18, 2008.

1. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

OK...

while nothing big... I'm just curious, how do you resize a window from a corner other than the bottom left?

And don't tell me you can't. That would be completely absurd. So many people talk about it (because Mac OS X is so supperior, Windows fanboys have to pick at the smallest thing and grip it for dear life... as a result they have to talk about it a lot,) surely someone has made a plugin or something that let's you resize from any corner/side of a window.

Or possibly there's a terminal command. I mean, I'm sure Apple must have considered the possibility of allowing users to do that and made some build where it's possible but ultimately deemed it silly and so made it off by default.

But Tinker Tools doesn't seem to allow windows the ability to resize from any corner.

And Google searches don't return anything except people saying "How do you do it?" and others responding with, "You don't because you can't." Totally useless.

So anyone know how to do it? Surely someone knows something about some plugin or background program that lets you do it...

2. ergdegdeg Moderator emeritus

ergdegdeg

The only app that let's you do that, that I am aware of, is Zooom2.

3. ArtOfWarfare thread starter macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

Interesting.

Probably not useful but still interesting.

I just wanted an answer other than it's impossible.

So cool.

I don't actually need anything at all.

I guess the only reason I started the topic was just so I could be reassured that there is some way.