Resolution?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Troyte83, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Troyte83 macrumors regular

As many of you on macrumors i have a fulltime job. most people are saying that you are going to have to wait for a long time in order to even get an iPhone when it launches. possibly a week before, a week before of sitting outside of a store!!!! i really want the iPhone but i can just go take a week off from work to do this. how do you suppose i can get one without waiting outside for more than a day or through ebay?

2. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Some have suggested an AT&T (formerly Cingular) Store. If that doesn't work, then either you wait in line, or wait long enough after release for supply to equal demand.

3. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

I could see people camping out for a day or 2 in some major areas, but I don't think it would be wide spread. I am gonna be at the store first thing in the morning before they open. No way in hell will I camp out, did it for the PS3 once ... and that was enough for me.

Although I personally think the iPhone will sell out fast, I don't think it will happen in the first day. Good chance you might need to go to a neighboring town, or travel a bit to find one. Might be a good call to make a list of where all the Cingular stores are near by before hand :D