Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asdfgbg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 31, 2013
Germany
I would immediately buy the 6 if the resolution was 1080p, I could buy the 6 plus but I don't want my phone to be that big.

Do you think there is a huge different between the resolution of the 6 and the 6+?
What's about Retina HD ? Is it better or sharper than regular retina ?

mikethebigo

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2009
I would immediately buy the 6 if the resolution was 1080p, I could buy the 6 plus but I don't want my phone to be that big.

Do you think there is a huge different between the resolution of the 6 and the 6+?

It's going to be pretty close. The 6 Plus has a higher pixel density, but it is also downscaling a larger image and that will cost some sharpness. I think it will be really, really tough to distinguish between the two phones.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

Retina, Retina HD, UHD, 4k HD are all just manufactures names for different resolutions. The numbers is the important thing. The higher the resolution the better image quality will be. Obviously size makes a difference.
The 6 plus will look marginally better than the 6 IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.