Resolve not to buy slipping after try-on.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Daysight, May 1, 2015.

1. Daysight macrumors regular

I've been determined not to buy Apple Watch for several reasons, mainly cost, justification and first generation. But on vacation we dropped into an Apple Store. The display cabinet is magnificent. A genius sidled up and let me play with a 42 mm black on black Sport. Really got me thinking. Didn't help that my amused wife basically said she wouldn't oppose it. But I managed to back down.

2. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

You might change your mind still. :) I'd almost recommend getting it, and tryin got for 14 day, if it's not for you , Return it.

3. kinster macrumors 6502a

kinster

What you doing on here if you're not interested?

4. Blackstick macrumors 6502

Blackstick

It's not a need, but if you're even moderately into gadgets, it's one of the coolest I've bought since the original iPhone. For a version 1.0, the hardware is spot-on, software will take a bit of refinement, but it's suitable enough. I sincerely believe it's $400 well spent if you love your iPhone, but I admire your resolve. My advice, exit this forum if you want to not end up with one (when I wanted to propose to my now-wife, I hung around lots of diamond forums).

5. mrboba1 macrumors regular

I wasn't going to get one so soon...

until I went to my appointment. Walked out with a pre-order.

6. Daysight thread starter macrumors regular

Where did I say I wasn't interested?

7. BillyTrimble macrumors 6502a

You said you backed down. So we don't understand my you started a thread for this other to to relay a short story that really wasn't very interesting. Many people have decided the watch isn't for them. And it certainly isn't for everyone. It sounds like you really don't need or want it.