iPod touch [RESOLVED] Stuck in Safe Mode!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SkyStormXD, Dec 28, 2013.

1. SkyStormXD, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013

SkyStormXD macrumors newbie

SkyStormXD

I am ALWAYS followed by SOME kind of trouble, last was, I was unable to jailbreak my iTouch 4G, but now that's solved. But still, I can't manage to get out of Safe Mode, I select Restart on Exit Safe Mode, but still I come up in Safe Mode, I removed recently added repos, all left is the default ones including BigBoss, Cydia, Dev Team, ModMyi, & ZodTTD.
    Help!

2. SkyStormXD thread starter macrumors newbie

SkyStormXD

Sorry! I resolved my problem. But, how can I delete my threads?

3. Demonface macrumors 6502a

would you be able to post how you solved your problem so if someone has the same issue they can easily find the solution in this thread instead of making a new one.

4. wL0316 macrumors newbie

Simply reinstall your "Mobile Substrate" and "Substrate Safe Mode" by queuing will do :)

5. SkyStormXD thread starter macrumors newbie

SkyStormXD

i was stuck in safe mode because of an incompatible tweak (GoDesk), so after i removed it and respringed it, everything was back to normal, so whenever I get into safe mode, i realize that i installed an incomaptible tweak or cydia app.

6. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

The non-beta "Activator" is the culprit in most these cases, which is installed by some, even as of iOS7-compliant tools if it's not already installed. (I've too run into exactly the same problem on my iPhone 5 - I in no way could exit safe mode, not even via reinstalling MS. Only uninstalling Activator did help.)

The solution: get the iOS7-compliant beta of Activator before installing such apps and only after installing it do proceed with the installation of these apps.