davmcn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask how much you think a iPhone 4 16GB (Factory Unlocked) would go for...

Or even how much I should start at. Suggestions ?

thanks in advance.

vonWachtstain

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2011
My sister sold her unlocked one yesterday for $420. She upgraded to 4S and made $200. Gotta love Apple

davmcn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
My sister sold her unlocked one yesterday for $420. She upgraded to 4S and made $200. Gotta love Apple

Yeah I'd like to know where someone would be able to get 420$ for it. Most i've got to date as an offer is 350$.

vonWachtstain

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2011
Yeah I'd like to know where someone would be able to get 420$ for it. Most i've got to date as an offer is 350$.

Central Connecticut. She wanted to sell her phone many times for $350 but I told her to wait. If you have phone in 10/10 condition there will be always person willing to pay you good price for it. She sold it on Craigslist.
I have 4S in like new condition with all never used accessories which I posted for $520. I am getting offers ranging from $260-$450. Two people were willing to pay me $500 but I couldn't meet both times because I was out of state. Craigslist is full of low ballers but there are always good people there too. Take your time and wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.