Respring needed and icons unorganized every time I reboot

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by thrill5one6, Jun 25, 2010.

1. thrill5one6 macrumors regular

thrill5one6

The title pretty much says it all. I need to respiring every time I reboot and every time I reboot my icons are unorganized. (16 on the pages instead of 20 and only 4 icons show up in the dock)
    Is there any fix for these issues?
    :confused::confused::confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mixvio macrumors 6502

Make sure the stuff you installed from Cydia is up to date. SBSettings was doing that to me early on.

3. emkwan macrumors regular

emkwan

Imnhaving exactly the same problem. When I go to cydia no new updates ton the packages i'v installed cone up so I think everything is pro date :-s

4. mixvio macrumors 6502

Ah yeah. I updated SBSettings, and now I'm getting the same issue. I guess something got borked.

5. xraytech macrumors 68030

I hand the same issue. It happened when I updated "Activator".

6. FirePak macrumors regular

I updated SBsettings recently and rebooted today and the same thing happened to me. I dont really use anything that cydia offers anyway so im thinking about just restoring it. My SHSH are on file if i ever decide to go back. I really wish iPad 4 would hit.

7. dynalmadman macrumors member

Everything was running really well for me. Sbsettings, backgrounder, activator, pro switcher, all running without any reboot icon issues.

I always had to respiring after rebooting before I could open any apps, but the icons were fine.

I updated activator today and after a reboot tonite, i had the same small icons, only 4 icons on an iphone sized dock and rearranged icon pages.

Ho hum, makes me wish I could go back one version.

Michael