Restore graphic settings after fix macbook pro 15

Serag

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2015
hello , i need help i'm little confused i got faild with my mbp 15 with graphic problem and messed up with some comands in terminal to stop amd readon video to make my mbp work only with intel ,, after that i took my device to fix program with apple and they fixed it , but i still have little problem i think cuz comands still working , how i reset it to default configuration ,

for now i think only intel still working

kind regards

Attachments

yjchua95

macrumors 604
Apr 23, 2011
GVA, KUL, MEL (current), ZQN
hello , i need help i'm little confused i got faild with my mbp 15 with graphic problem and messed up with some comands in terminal to stop amd readon video to make my mbp work only with intel ,, after that i took my device to fix program with apple and they fixed it , but i still have little problem i think cuz comands still working , how i reset it to default configuration ,

for now i think only intel still working

kind regards
Do a reinstall of OS X (not a clean install). That'll fix it.

Reactions: Serag

Vermifuge

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2009
Graphics switching is automatic. The dedicated GPU does not activate unless you are doing something graphics intensive.

You can try and turn off automatic graphics switching in the system preferences energy saver.

What?

Proper English please.
It's obvious English is not OPs first language, I think you know what they meant.

Reactions: Serag

Serag

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2015
Graphics switching is automatic. The dedicated GPU does not activate unless you are doing something graphics intensive.

You can try and turn off automatic graphics switching in the system preferences energy saver.

It's obvious English is not OPs first language, I think you know what they meant.
thanks for help it's working for me now ,,, and yes sorry for my english it's not my nativ language ,,

my kind regards