Restore iphone to get deleted video?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Cameron08, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Cameron08 macrumors member

I deleted some videos from my iphone 4 that I need )-: Can I restore my iphone back to like a couple days ago to get them? Or does anyone know of an easier way??

Kind regards,
    Cameron

2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

If you deleted data on your phone, there is no getting it back, unless it is backed up somewhere.:rolleyes: Soooo, if it is only located in an iTunes backup......Connect to iTunes and "Restore From Backup".:p

3. cindyiki macrumors newbie

iPhone Video Recovery can recover the lost or deleted Video in easy ways. Besides recovering Video from iTunes backups, iPhone data Recovery can also help to scan and retrieve Video from your iPhone 5S/5/4S/4/3GS directly without backup. However, the precaution is that your iPhone is available and can be connected to your computer. You can check detailed steps in this article: How to Recover iPhone Video on Mac and Windows computer.

4. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

you should be able to restore from a previous backup to get the videos back, since they should contain all camera roll items.