Restore JB iphone before going to att store to get microcell

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Missjenna, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

Would it be a good idea to restore my iphone to a non-jailbroken state before going to the at&t store tomorrow and asking about/possibly getting the micro cell? or does it not matter?

2. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

Why would you do that? Just leave your phone in the car, they shouldn't need it for anything.

3. Missjenna thread starter macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

I just wanted to be sure is all. I wasn't sure if they needed to test the signal or anything like that.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

Att reps don't even enough to care about jailbreaking. I took my jb phone in to change the sim card. Rep was amazed at the custom look. Then wanted to know how to do it. I gave him some quick info and left. They have seen it a few times since no rep pointed a finger at mr yet. But just keep the phone on your back pocket. Setup of the microcell is easy.

5. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

Shame on your for buying a microcell. You're spending more of your $$ bc AT&T can't get their service up to par. I can't wait for verizon.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

Um what ever and Att bought mine. 100%. I can't wait for verizon so I can laugh when they start bitching about there service.

7. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

Att bought yours and there is no monthly fee?? That reasonable... But Att asking you to pay an extra fee bc of there spotty service is kinda ridiculous.